Menu Close Menu

Forum

Does this happen to you? / Fetish / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 19, 2020 5:31:PM

Str8lyCurious

Does this happen to you?

Hey guys, I recently discovered piggy or pig sex and OMG did it turn me on.  After I ejaculated it was like a switch or something went off and it grossed me out.  Does this happen to anyone else?

#2 Nov 20, 2020 5:42:PM

breedacop

Re: Does this happen to you?

Never happens to me.I enjoy everything I perform.Just think of it as a life experience.If it grossed you out then maybe don't try it again.

Last edited by breedacop (Nov 20, 2020 5:42:PM)

#3 Nov 20, 2020 6:58:PM

PanDad

I have similar experience.  Immediately after I orgasm, I want absolutely nothing to do with sex for at least an hour or more.  That is why I like edging.  I wait until the very end to bust.  Makes all the acts leading up to very pleasurable and keeps me “in the heat of the moment longer.”  Just my $.02

#4 Nov 28, 2020 8:47:PM

retro1961

The gross me out aka runaway factor is merely part of male instinct from the Cro Magnon days. Basically says you were just vulnerable as possible so now alert and be alert danger may be coming. Just part of human experience.

#5 Nov 29, 2020 5:31:PM

Trube

So, what is piggy sex anyway, like doggy style?

#6 Nov 29, 2020 8:14:PM

pteridophyte

Trube wrote:

Not exactly - its much more wet dirty and smelly. Google it (but just hide your browser history)

#7 Nov 30, 2020 1:28:AM

Trube

pteridophyte wrote:
Trube wrote:

Not exactly - its much more wet dirty and smelly. Google it (but just hide your browser history)

Thanks, well I guess I don't have to, I can guess what it's about.  N-T-Y

#8 Nov 30, 2020 11:44:PM

lupine56

lol, disappointing... not into dirty/smelly               I always thought of it as something like taking on a group of very horny guys. tongue  yum