Menu Close Menu

Forum

What thing have you wanted to do and haven't? / General Sex / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 18, 2018 5:25:AM

shortnlookn

What thing have you wanted to do and haven't?

I'm curious about what sort of things everyone has wanted to do but haven't.  For me I've always wanted the bathhouse experience and/or go on a gay cruise.  I'm usually into only being with one guy alone and intimately, but I've always wanted to try the more adventurous way at least once.  How about you guys?

#2 Jan 29, 2018 2:44:AM

robert50

Re: What thing have you wanted to do and haven't?

I have wanted to try to be a Master.  But I'd want to learn to do it properly.

#3 Jan 29, 2018 2:49:AM

Campbell12

I've wanted to find a young, muscled guy. I guess I'm not really a muscle worshiper, but I do think it'd be fun to give a well-built young guy to give pleasure to. It'll never happen, but it would be a fun experience to have one day.

#4 Jan 30, 2018 9:11:PM

John4744u

Find a beautiful young twink and make love to him constantly

#5 Feb 02, 2018 11:22:PM

braxious

i have wanted to fuck live on cam

#6 Feb 03, 2018 3:55:PM

Lunabsinthe

Honestly, i would like some older guy to take care of me, i never fully had that experience and i would love to.

#7 Feb 05, 2018 5:34:AM

Duffman63

I would like to give and receive hand and/or oral in public. I’ve never held a black man in my hands either.

#8 Feb 13, 2018 2:36:PM

clippedpeak

For me there are just a couple things, nothing extreme.  It's funny but for most of us I think there is stuff you might never even think of doing.  But then you get something stuck in your head and you start to get curious and become more open to the possibilities. We all need some things to look forward to.

#9 Feb 13, 2018 4:31:PM

hungreceiver

Well...couple of typical things I guess...like 3some, orgies, some anonymous stuff (public). Not that submissive but...some bondage too. Happily partnered, both very « monogamous » so these reside in the fantasy world mostly. This why Cyber sex chat room are fun. smile

#10 Feb 13, 2018 6:05:PM

chad28

I've always felt that a friendship is more important than sex and I have a long list of guys that I have know in various circumstances that I wanted to approach, but didn't want to risk the friendship.   Most of these guys were straight, so that the risk of failure was more likely.   It's a long list and I call it my "wish I had" list.   I get it out every several months, lie in bed or in front of the fire and dream of the episodes that I might have had.   This is why I enjoy role playing so much.  It's almost like going back in time and doing what I should have done.

And, for the guys who want the bathhouse experience, I say find one soon.   It's something you just don't want to miss.

Either making a move or getting moved on in a steam room is amazing, often starting with one guy and winding up with more (who counts?).   The "orgy room" which in my experience has been simply a dark room with mattresses on the floor is loads of fun (pun intended!) and you get to have hot sex with people that you might not otherwise have encountered.

Public places are too risky now with cameras and cellphones everywhere.  I certainly would hate to be watching the news and suddenly see the top of my head as I'm deepthroating some hot , but not so friendly guy.   

Book stores are much more fun and there is the element of anonymity that can be exciting as well as, if desired, places for publi performance.

There's so much to do.... and so little time.

#11 Feb 15, 2018 8:15:PM

caseyd

Gay cruise.  I went on two cruises with my family when I was younger.  I felt like I was the only gay kid on the ships. I think a gay cruise would be even more fun.

Last edited by caseyd (Feb 15, 2018 8:38:PM)

#12 Feb 19, 2018 12:01:AM

PierrePierre

A gay cruise or gay camping. Being arond more like minded people I guess.

#13 Feb 19, 2018 5:43:AM

santigon

Have sex with identical twins.

#14 Mar 11, 2018 12:57:AM

phonebro999

I'd like to get in a sling and get fucked by like a dozen dudes, just one after another.  With a group watchin n jerking off while it happens.  I'd be cool with some of the guys cummin really quickly, because that's a compliment.  I'd want pictures/vids taken of it so i could jerk off to it later.  And I'd send it to my ex LMAO

#15 Apr 24, 2018 10:52:PM

lupine56

There are things I'd like to try once- but- being somewhat shy,  and not generally into the gay club genre anyway, it would likely be a waste of money. Things like I like the idea of a gay cruise but know I wouldn't be 'popular', or one of those bathhouses/sex clubs if I had more guts (and a better body). lol
   I would love to be approched & seduced by my idea of a hot sexy guy who wanted to make pasionate love to me, wants to get sucked off (muti-cummer & huge loads a +) and fuck (me)  [& not looking to be paid for thier time] Ok so what bottom wouldn't want that? lol  A fantacy that is safe to say will never happen, since I've never been approched &/or seduced by any guy, hot or cold. (well there was that one time a guy approched me when I was in DC, but of course he had hourly rates)

#16 Apr 29, 2018 4:12:AM

Phatbottom69

I normally don't suck to completion but I want to suck a big cock till it explods in my mouth and have cum dripping from my mouth. I also want to have an opportunity to have a orgy have one guy fucking my fat ass another guy face fucking me

#17 Apr 30, 2018 4:01:AM

jimmy032589

I have been fascinated with erotic hypno.
Wanted someone to put me under ... love that vulnerable feeling of being controlled

#18 Apr 30, 2018 5:12:AM

I am bi-curious and have experimented with my wifes toys.  As well as give myself facials as well as shooting loads in my own mouth as best as i can, and ofcourse swallowing it all.  Though this has gotten old, even today it was fun, but doing things to yourself just gets so freaking old.  So I want to try the real thing but now that backpage and craigslist have come and gone, not sure where to look.  I have thought about going to a bathhouse in Philadelphia but the thought of going alone being bi-curious is kind of intimidating.  I have been hit on by gay men before and it was sort of flattering and spiked my interest.  Only problem is they were mutual friends with myself and my wife, so keeping any hot, raw, passionate sex discrete would have been impossible. 

What to do.....

#19 May 05, 2018 5:42:AM

Bicocksuck

A three way with anal, riding a big cock
69 with a cock fucking the ass I’m under

#20 May 05, 2018 10:19:AM

backtails

A gay cruise would definitely be awesome. I managed to find three guys on a regular one with Grindr and Scruff. That unlimited wifi was the hottest $200 ever. None of us had empty cabins so we fucked in bathrooms... really nice, clean, big bathrooms with solid locking doors instead of stalls. Bare fucking, natural lube, long sessions for bathroom sex, and I ended up swallowing all the bottoms' loads.

On the last night I found a sub guy that was like 800 feet away according to Grindr, I talked to him for a while, I sent him a mediocre cock pic. He didn't like it, I got angry and told him "don't fuck with me, you're the one who wants to get fucked in the ass like a bitch." That got me properly hard and I sent him a better pic. He got all thirsty for it... but what I didn't know is that the ship was docked and he was 800 feet away in a condo in Miami. We still chatted and I got him off, I was boned as hell all alone in a really comfortable lounge, and I ended up dropping that load in one of the urinals.

What's on my mind all the time for what I want to do, though, is double penetration. Giving it and taking it. Looks hot af, love that electric feeling of another cock next to mine and I go fuckin' wild taking anything in my ass. It's hard to find another top guy around here though.