Menu Close Menu

Forum

Bi curious / Bisexual Forum / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 12, 2018 5:33:AM

JoeGway11

Bi curious

Older guy looking for smooth barely legal top to satisfy my curiosity about having a hard dick inserted in my ass.  Did hand jobs and oral when a kid but never had someone slip it to me. On my bucket list before I die.

#2 Dec 30, 2018 12:10:AM

Byoung42

Re: Bi curious

Ive had it and it feels so good. Hurts at first but oh my god its amazing!

#3 Jan 02, 2019 6:32:PM

navyboy

I agree it does hurt at first make sure he works on relaxing you and loosening up your hole.

#4 Jan 02, 2019 8:44:PM

BiHouDude

It does not have to hurt the first time - or any time - if done properly.  The trick is to spend lots of time opening things up and relaxing, and using lots of lube.  I don't recall any pain my first time.  (Then again, it was a quickie in the bushes of a park, so maybe he did not get all that far into me.)  There were times later when it did hurt, when the top rushed things.

#5 Jan 30, 2019 5:03:PM

Bitexguy12

I’ve wanted to try and get bottomed but all the guys I meet and talk to are huge and hung like a horse. I had a bad experience with Hing Guy once a long time ago and it turned me off to it. He just wanted to ram 7 thick inches in me... I want a guy with a small one short and skinny cock or long and skinny cock...

#6 Feb 01, 2019 2:53:AM

ericboyy2

You have to use lots of lube on your pussy and also his dick. Be sure to push out like you are taking a shit. It will let him in so much easier and the feeling of him cumming in you will be fantastic! You will know what you are made for!