Menu Close Menu

Forum

Str8 BB / Bareback Sex / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 23, 2019 7:41:PM

kyuubifox21

Str8 BB

I still consider myself straight since I’m DL and nobody knows. My curiosity did get the best of me though when a friend in a class of mine started hitting on me. At first I got flustered, but I let him talk me into going to a little hiding spot near the library at the college we went to. Can’t deny his mouth felt good, but even better was that feeling of primal dominance of pounding his hole. It didn’t bother me that we could’ve been caught because it felt so good making him my bitch, and he must’ve loved it with his he squirmed and groaned for more.

Anyone else have a similar experience. I still date women, but I have developed a taste for filling boihole

#2 Jan 28, 2019 3:39:PM

Re: Str8 BB

Sex feels good, no matter the partner. That's because sex is a physical act, with physical pleasure. There is no str8, bi, or gay. They are just labels created by a society to separate people.
Other than that, your preference for women won't change no matter how much sex you have with the same gender, because preference is a mental choice for many.
I think too many people seem to forget that the word "Preference" implies that you consciously "choose" women. Which shows it is a choice. And it won't change unless you want it to.

#3 Feb 05, 2019 2:58:AM

kyuubifox21

I can see that, I guess I just feel my preference for when it comes to looking for a partner, but find it hot to plow into boihole. Mostly was curious if others here share that same enjoyment.

#4 Feb 07, 2019 4:58:AM

chokedad2001

Trust me you are far from the only guy who thinks that way. I have talked with hundreds, played with some who could say the exact same as you. If you are enjoying yourself, then to me it is only your business and just continue to enjoy sex with whoever you want.

#5 Feb 10, 2019 10:04:AM

breedpig

i just like how it feels having my prostate worked.  i get internal orgasms all the time from that.  whether it's using a toy, fingers or getting fucked.  tho i prefer the latter because the feeling of a cock flooding my insides with semen is one of the best feelings in the world.  I'll do anything for just that.  I have str8/DL "regulars" who just text me and show up to find me on all fours, facing away from the door, waiting for them to use my hole to get off in.  no talking, just that.

#6 Feb 11, 2019 1:03:AM

kyuubifox21

With a name like breedpig I believe it and I like it. I had a boi for a while I regularly saw now and then to let out aggression. I’d go over after work and find him face down and ready and spend the afternoon fucking him over and over. I was between girlfriends but had boipussy to fill and craved my attention. Had he not moved, he offered constantly to be around even after I found a new girlfriend which I found hot