Menu Close Menu

Forum

I started Early w an Unc and I still like Older men. / Older & Younger / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 08, 2019 2:47:PM

reyjeff1774

I started Early w an Unc and I still like Older men.

Hoping to find older dads or grandads into Taboo chat. feel free to contact me. thanks

#2 May 26, 2019 3:59:AM

In2boys

Re: I started Early w an Unc and I still like Older men.

Hey started early tooo

#3 Nov 04, 2019 11:36:AM

bbsubbttm

Same here

#4 Nov 09, 2019 7:24:AM

Vampire7

I was 12, taught every night by a 13 year old, in Montreal at 13 photographed nude
my body was envied, who has the photos I don't know, but I deserve a piece of the profits,
it was my dick they wanted in their mouth, my ass with theirs, and I loved the fact
someone wanted to love me my developing body

#5 Nov 20, 2019 7:34:PM

hotpony10

Started out when I first became aware of biology, My cousin and I were about the same size at age 5, he was 6. We played together all the time and stayed in the same bedroom during the summer while visiting our Grandparents. We did everything together even bathed in the same tub together before going to bed.

One evening in the tub together my cousin pointed out that we were a little different even though we looked like brothers. He had noticed that I was circumcised and he was not. He pointed out that he could see the "head" of my dick. I had never noticed before but now that he pointed it out I wanted to check things out. My cousin had full foreskin that fully covered his dickhead. He showed me that his looked like mine when he pulled back the skin. He had my interest so I wanted to play with his a little to see and then that caused his dick to get stiff. He touched and played with my dick a little and I got stiff. That was about the extent for the rest of the summer, when we were alone together we would play a little with each other to make our dicks stiff.

After summer when I was back home I continued to play with my dick to get a stuffy. Now at 6 I was getting stiffys from time to time even when not playing with my dick. One Saturday while stuck inside due to rain I was just playing around in my room and kept touching and pulling on my stiff dick until suddenly a very strange and over whelming feeling over took me and I had a little convulsion in my pelvic region and my stiff dick got too sensitive to even touch for a bit. Nothing came out because of being so young but I thought maybe I had damaged myself so did not do that again for a while. Curiosity however got the better of me and after a week or so I again played with my stiffy until that "good feeling" overtook me. I noticed this time that my little stiffy was throbbing and jerking a little during this event. This became a pretty regular event from then on.

That summer I was eager to relay my findings to my cousin however he told me he already knew about that as he dad done his own playing. by this time I was 7 my cousin 8 and I noticed during out first communal bath that his dick had gotten noticeable larger, not really much bigger than mine but still noticeable. Our grandparents had a large family of kids so it turned out that their youngest son was only 3 year older than my cousin, it was fun having an 12 yo uncle it turned out. This summer my uncle got assigned by grandmother to watch us older now boys, my cousin and me. My uncle took the job seriously and we would hike and travel all over the area with him. He convinced grandmother that we all should sleep in his room so he could take better care of us. During our nightly bath he was in the bathroom with us to "watch over us". He overheard our pointing out our dicks and decided to show up a grownup dick. so he pretended he had to pee and stood next to the tub we were in and proceed to drop his drawers and pee into the commode. My cousin and I both took notice, he was much bigger than we were in the dick area and he had hair around his dick & balls. He was uncut but his foreskin only came about 1/2 way over his dickhead. I was mesmerized and he noticed my stare and turned a bit to allow me a better view. Since my cousin and I would play touch n feel I instinctively reached out to touch his dick, he said you shouldn't be doing that but made no effort to stop me touching his dick. His dick was bigger around and a real handful for a 7 yo and as I held onto his dick it got noticeably larger and harder. After a moment he pulled away and stuffed his dick back in his pants and told up to finish up and get to bed then left the bathroom. I was afraid I had made my uncle mad but my cousin told me he had played with my uncle like that and he was not mad just horny.

Some time later it was just me and my uncle alone at home as my grandmother had taken my cousin to a doctor's appointment in town. I told my uncle I had to pee and he said he did also so we both went into the bathroom and stood side by side at the commode. He pulled his dick out and I followed as well and he noticed my stare so he said I could hold it if I wanted. Dumb question, I wrapped my hand around his shaft and pulled back his foreskin and just marveled how I could feel the urine flow through his dick and squirt into the bowl. After he finished he noticed I had not peed as yet so he stepped behind me and reached around to hold on to my smaller dick and I started to pee into the bowl. Instead of releasing my dick when I finished peeing he gently began to stroke it and I instantly got a stiffy. As he was stroking my dick I could feel his dick getting stiff and poking into my back and along the back of my neck. After a bit I could feel the convulsions building as my hips jerked my dick back and forth through his fingers. When the good feeling swept over me this time I almost fell as my knees got weak and if my uncle had not wrapped an arm around me I would have fallen. I don't remember much else after that till later. I told my cousin about this when he returned and he said that was what he our uncle did all the time. After that my cousin and I would take turns jerking each other from behind when we went to the bathroom.

At the end of summer, I was hiking alone with my uncle and we had stopped to rest by a creek. After some small talk he said he knew what my cousin and I did together and since he was horny maybe I could do him and he would do me just like in the bathroom earlier. I had been trying to coax my uncle into this since that time in the bathroom so I was really excited to try this. He opened his pants and had me open mine so we could play a little. I could not stop staring at his dick, it was soft and flopping around as he moved. I ran my fingers through the soft curly hair at the base of his shaft. It looked darker and fuller now compared to the last time I saw him like this. When I wrapped my hand around his dick I could feel it pulsing along with his heartbeat and I could feel it starting to stiffen and get bigger in my hand. His dick got so hard I was amazed as my cousin & mine got stiff but not hard like that. When I touched the exposed head of his dick near the opening he shuttered and then gently moved my hand to grip his dick around where the foreskin covered part of his dickhead and he had me pull it back then push it back up onto the head of his dick over and over. His dick was leaking a clear liquid that ran down his shaft and was getting on my hand. He saw my concern and touched the tip of his dick with his finger then licked his finger to show me it was ok and not to worry. As I continued to jerk his dick up and down he was squirming a little and moaning a bit which I found exciting.He then told me he was going to shoot some white fluid out of his dick in a little bit and that too was not to worry about. I really wanted to see that for myself. As I continued his dick was jerking around and his squirming was getting harder, I sometimes had to use 2 hands to keep working his dick. At one point he raised up off the ground a little and his hips convulsed and he shot several long ropes of white fluid up in the air and all over us both. I was in awe. Later he told me that when I got older I would be able to do that as well.

The summer ended and I was jealous of my cousin because my mom told me my cousin was being adopted and would now be living with grandmother & grandfather because my cousins mom was going back into the Navy and could not care for him. Needless to say the next summer when I returned to spend time we had a far more intense time.

#6 Nov 23, 2019 2:59:PM

Hung52M

Started yng with an uncle and loved it. Was never forced or hurtful in any way. Was very loving and gentle. A beautiful experience for me.

#7 Nov 24, 2019 9:50:PM

JakeNYC

I started early but the circumstances were not what most people would be cool with.  I was part of a kind of "network."  This was the 1970s to early 80s.

#8 Dec 10, 2019 3:41:AM

jimmy032589

Started at 13 with school buddy on sleepover.  He was a year older and much more developed than me ... I was a late bloomer.  When 16, and older neighbor man whose lawn I moved, seduced me with a nice neck and back rub ... I got very turned on and he laid on me naked a shoot his cream on my penis and tummy.

#9 Dec 11, 2019 2:08:PM

Bart18

Started young with my dad. Really love it. Love talking to other boys or dads.

#10 Dec 12, 2019 4:20:AM

homodada

To me, a lot of this sounds really gross. Seems like a lot of incestuous molestation of minors. To each their own, I guess.

#11 Dec 24, 2019 4:04:AM

joneswill345

Fuck yes

#12 Dec 24, 2019 4:22:PM

braxious

i started early too - i  found the joys of cottaging (washrooms) and holes on walls - i learnt a lot of stuff such as wanking, sucking and how to take cock and the older men loved  i was a teen

#13 Dec 31, 2019 1:46:PM

In2boys

It certainly is a lot of fun and enjoyment for everyone

#14 Dec 31, 2019 3:32:PM

BradMan

I am not going to post my experience here, so if you really want to know about it, then send me a PVT.

#15 Jan 07, 2020 1:44:PM

kissmedudenow

Started early too with another boy in the neighbourhood

#16 Jan 23, 2020 2:00:AM

jimmy032589

Started with uncle too .. at 14-15.  Was very hot ... always sensual.  Massages, playing doctor ... showered and bathed in tub together.  Gave me great rub downs ... always ended in orgasm ... dry for me at first.

#17 Jan 23, 2020 3:01:AM

shylad1983

Yea I was young when I started. Big turn on talking with others about it.

#18 Jan 29, 2020 10:53:PM

daddysboy

same here. I loved it and love reliving it with other guys.

#19 Feb 05, 2020 7:24:PM

xanderpnw

I started very young with my dad after my mom moved out and we've been in a sexual relationship for years

#20 Feb 06, 2020 7:28:AM

Beta4U78

I am grateful for the five years, 12-17, that I played with my Cousin Carlos who was 14-19. He taught me so much, had me try so much. I'll admit the first time he fucked me could almost be considered forced. luckily for me he only lasted between 1 and 2 minutes.

But isn't it better if we are trained and taught by older men like cousins, uncles, dads, that care for us and not some anon asshole? The bond that developed between us was and is incredibly intimate and special. Even though he is "straight" married with kids, i will always love him and hold his cock, his seed, his piss as the gold standard.