Menu Close Menu

Forum

Hyperspermia / Fetish / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 07, 2019 1:54:PM

Hyperspermia

Hi all, I crave a top man with Hyperspermia. So many of them I have talked to are ashamed or disgusted with how much mess it makes. I just find it amazing and desire it.

The only problem is finding a Hyperspermic man near me! lol. Seattle has a lot of things, but apparently heavy cummers are still in the closet.

#2 Aug 08, 2019 2:01:AM

SeanGarcia

Re: Hyperspermia

I am 18 an live in Texas an i cum huge loads and yes i am ashamed an embarased by it

#3 Aug 08, 2019 5:37:PM

lupine56

I used to know one decades ago. He was a good multi-cummer too. He never made a mess, I swallowed every drop!  I miss him. (deep sigh) yikes tongue

#4 Aug 10, 2019 6:26:AM

spermcatcher1

Dear Btm4Hyperspermia, I share your passion. (I am also near Seattle.)  I, too, desire a good man friend with hyperspermia. Like you, I am in a quandary. In my opinion, these fellows should never be embarrassed about the amount of  their semen/sperm ejaculations. There are fellows, as we both know, that  would be proud to service and perhaps someday potentially marry. C'mon men. Say hello to us. Do not be shy. We do understand. smile Until then, stay happy.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  Cheers! ♂

Last edited by spermcatcher1 (Aug 10, 2019 6:29:AM)

#5 Aug 11, 2019 10:18:PM

lepetit

I want to encourage anyone men with hyperspermia.
Don't be embrarassed, ashamed but be confident with your pecauliarity. You will always find many men who will be happy to have you as companions or lovers!
wink

#6 Aug 13, 2019 1:14:PM

I was talking to a boy through an app called Whisper...who lives in Maine. He and his older brother are both gay. His older brother has severe hyperspermia, apparently. So much so that he had to have help from his brother to get off. So much so that he has to sleep with a diaper because his nocturnal emissions are so large and messy that he would be destroying his sheets every night. So much that if he goes without, he becomes sex starved, in pain and is liable to rape even his friends because his needs are so great.

I'm not 100% sure I believe this kid, because he's essentially speaking on behalf of his brother. He's likely spinning a tale of sexy just to keep me interested.

It's this long distance stuff that kills my soul sometimes...when I'm looking for people and find an amazing person but they are on the other side of the country...or even out of the country. The chances of meeting and falling in love are slim to none.

One day, my hyperspermic prince will cum...

^_^