Menu Close Menu

Forum

My dick sucking / Bisexual Forum / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 May 02, 2019 3:50:PM

scoutabout66

My dick sucking

Lately I've been sucking a steady amount of cocks. I'm bi and have always been. I've been  married and I never did that when I was married.  Many years later I'm a  widower 8years .I think me doing this is a good thing.  Especially for the  guys who are cumming in my mouth. I also prefer to jackoff while I suck cock. And believe it or not I really don't want a man to suck my dick.  Women are more my cup of tea when it cums to that. Especially when I can add cream to the tea. Lol.
   relatively speaking. It's one of the only things I rarely fail at. I still have sex with women but I find it harder because of my age and my diabetes to keep it hard enough for a woman to enjoy the ride. Show my alternative is be not for 5 or 6 hours straight after I give b*** j***. Well this is my 1st post usually get this person but I figured what the h*** sucking dicks a lot more  Personal don't you think.

#2 May 03, 2019 2:57:PM

azbooboo

Re: My dick sucking

Yes and the receiving party probably loves it

#3 May 04, 2019 5:49:AM

chokedad2001

Nothing I enjoy more than receiving a great blow job.

#4 Aug 10, 2019 2:17:PM

motorcycleman

I have always wanted to suck cock, finally got the nerve and went to a guys house and sucked him. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it.

#5 Aug 10, 2019 8:29:PM

lupine56

careful, speaking from experience, giving head is a-dick-tive.  ;-)

#6 Aug 12, 2019 6:04:PM

jackitman

My favorite sex act is oral, both giving and receiving. Nothing I like better than to have a guy, with a big cock, fuck my throat. But I also love to fuck a guy's throat.

#7 Aug 25, 2019 11:04:PM

azbooboo

Love it

#8 Aug 26, 2019 1:18:AM

GeneZedar

Congratulations for being able to adapt to your changing situation.  Does size make any real difference?  I love them big, but they also make my jaw ache.  Believe it or not, 6" uncut is my favorite.

#9 Aug 28, 2019 12:54:PM

RMA1206

Well I like them uncut with nice big foreskins. I like to be sucking on one while another is pounding my ass to high heaven. I'm really into Hispanics. I really miss Craigslist.

#10 Sep 02, 2019 2:34:AM

1234bjm72862

yes love to give and get BJS

#11 Sep 09, 2019 10:10:PM

I cant get enough cock in my mouth, I crave it!

#12 Sep 15, 2019 12:34:AM

Borisbear

u like em BIG n throbbing in your mouth