Menu Close Menu

Forum

Others see photo under review in chat / Chat Bugs & User Support / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 22, 2019 1:44:AM

musclehunk25

Others see photo under review in chat

When I'm chatting in the chat server my profile photo shows under review, while others have been able to see it.

#2 Sep 22, 2019 9:58:AM

brudder

Re: Others see photo under review in chat

I've Noticed this too....On the "who's chatting" list....from the homepage...you can see the Pics...but on the chatroom page...it's another pic......

#3 Sep 22, 2019 10:57:AM

serviceman
Administrator

This is not a bug, this is simply browser caching. It takes time for your browser to refresh the image that is cached on your browser because the images you refer to are called from two difference URLs.

#4 Oct 07, 2019 11:15:PM

fuzziebttm

There doesn't seem to be consistency in the photo review process.

#5 Oct 08, 2019 5:15:AM

serviceman
Administrator

fuzziebttm wrote:

There doesn't seem to be consistency in the photo review process.

Can you elaborate on this comment please?

#6 Oct 08, 2019 9:47:PM

fuzziebttm

The full version of my pic was deemed "too hot" to post public. I see a lot more suggestive public pics than this.

#7 Oct 13, 2019 8:06:PM

fuzziebttm

And a pic that I had public previously was just called too hot and made private.

#8 Oct 13, 2019 8:32:PM

serviceman
Administrator

fuzziebttm wrote:

And a pic that I had public previously was just called too hot and made private.

Considering all your photos have been uploaded today, I don't think anything was "switched" to adult. I know this because we store the upload date of all photos in the database. I also know it wasn't switched because I am on the only one who has access to that feature.  In fact, the main photo you are talking about isn't even the same photo you had as your main photo previously. All underwear photos, per the image upload rules, must be labeled as adult.You have three photos, two of them are underwear and the 3rd photo is showing pubic hair in the photo. All three, per the upload rules, are rightfully marked as adult.

Adult photos must be marked as adult so they are viewed only in the adult/private gallery pages so advertisers that do not want to appear on pages with adult content can have that option. This was done to make the advertisers happy and to also still allow adult uploads.

If you feel there are photos that should also be marked as adult, that are not, report them to me and I'll review them. There are multiple people that approve the photos and how the rules are interpreted by other reviewers may be different than intended. I have final say and I will always review a photo again by request. If a photo was marked as adult in error, I will coach the image reviewers on the photo.