Play doctor with a neighbor

#42 Oct 08, 2019 11:01:PM

TheGayGene

Re: Whats the first gay thing you did

Inhaled.

#43 Oct 12, 2019 8:02:PM

MsJosieGuy

The very first gay thing that I experienced was really done to me. It was roughly 55, or so, years ago.  It happened while I was in school, elementary school to be exact. I was roughly 6 years old and in class. I was the classroom’s blackboard monitor. As part of the duties of being the blackboard’s monitor, besides erasing the blackboard at the end of the class, was to periodically take the erasures down to the school’s cleaning machine. It was like a vacuum cleaner made for the cleaning them. Anyway, one day the classroom teacher had me gather the erasures and she sent me to the cleaning room, which was located in the school’s basement. On my way to the cleaning room, which I had gone to numerous times before, I was approached by two older, and much bigger, boys. They asked me where I was going and I told them where I was headed and they said they were coming along to help me. (Remember, I’m 6 years old and very naive, trusting an weighing 50 lbs. soaking wet, if that much.)

As we approached the cleaning room they both started to laugh and instead of going into the cleaning room  they took me to an isolated part of the basement. It was at that point that the shorter of the two boys, still much taller than me, took a lookout position while the other, much bigger boy grabbed me and turned me around. He pulled me up against his crotch and then he tugged at my pants and brought them down with my underwear exposing my naked derrière. The next thing I felt was his warm penis up against my derrière.

He began pumping me and the only thing I could think of, afterwards, was what male dogs do to female dogs in the street. He was doing me like a female dog as the other boy looked on awaiting his turn. Because of my age I had no idea why he was doing that to me. All I can truly recall was that I was frozen in fear as he rubbed up against me and as to whether he ejaculated on me or was getting ready to penetrate me all I can only say that I’m not sure. I truly don’t know how much of a time period elapsed, but it must have been too long because my teacher came looking for me. She called out my name and the two boys took off. I pulled up my pants and responded to my teacher and I never mentioned to her or anyone else what just happened to me.

Looking back on that incident I can only say that it was sort of a prelude to what my relationship(s) with men would be. In essence even at such a young age boys found me sexually attractive and I now consider it to be my first sexual encounter, as a girl.

#44 Oct 14, 2019 6:20:AM

al333

About 12 or 13, we had a "secret" clubhouse.  4 or 5 of us would get naked, compare cocks and (little pubes).  We jerked off together several times....  Was very hot...

#45 Oct 14, 2019 7:41:PM

meer

Bought a Barbra Streisand album. Or was it when I asked my mom to take me to see Xanadu?