Play doctor with a neighbor

#42 Oct 08, 2019 11:01:PM

TheGayGene

Re: Whats the first gay thing you did

Inhaled.

#43 Oct 12, 2019 8:02:PM

MsJosieGuy

The very first gay thing that I experienced was really done to me. It was roughly 55, or so, years ago.  It happened while I was in school, elementary school to be exact. I was roughly 6 years old and in class. I was the classroom’s blackboard monitor. As part of the duties of being the blackboard’s monitor, besides erasing the blackboard at the end of the class, was to periodically take the erasures down to the school’s cleaning machine. It was like a vacuum cleaner made for the cleaning them. Anyway, one day the classroom teacher had me gather the erasures and she sent me to the cleaning room, which was located in the school’s basement. On my way to the cleaning room, which I had gone to numerous times before, I was approached by two older, and much bigger, boys. They asked me where I was going and I told them where I was headed and they said they were coming along to help me. (Remember, I’m 6 years old and very naive, trusting an weighing 50 lbs. soaking wet, if that much.)

As we approached the cleaning room they both started to laugh and instead of going into the cleaning room  they took me to an isolated part of the basement. It was at that point that the shorter of the two boys, still much taller than me, took a lookout position while the other, much bigger boy grabbed me and turned me around. He pulled me up against his crotch and then he tugged at my pants and brought them down with my underwear exposing my naked derrière. The next thing I felt was his warm penis up against my derrière.

He began pumping me and the only thing I could think of, afterwards, was what male dogs do to female dogs in the street. He was doing me like a female dog as the other boy looked on awaiting his turn. Because of my age I had no idea why he was doing that to me. All I can truly recall was that I was frozen in fear as he rubbed up against me and as to whether he ejaculated on me or was getting ready to penetrate me all I can only say that I’m not sure. I truly don’t know how much of a time period elapsed, but it must have been too long because my teacher came looking for me. She called out my name and the two boys took off. I pulled up my pants and responded to my teacher and I never mentioned to her or anyone else what just happened to me.

Looking back on that incident I can only say that it was sort of a prelude to what my relationship(s) with men would be. In essence even at such a young age boys found me sexually attractive and I now consider it to be my first sexual encounter, as a girl.

#44 Oct 14, 2019 6:20:AM

al333

About 12 or 13, we had a "secret" clubhouse.  4 or 5 of us would get naked, compare cocks and (little pubes).  We jerked off together several times....  Was very hot...

#45 Oct 14, 2019 7:41:PM

meer

Bought a Barbra Streisand album. Or was it when I asked my mom to take me to see Xanadu?

#46 Oct 27, 2019 2:37:PM

BigBone1A

My first gay sexual experience happened when I was around 11 or 12 years old. I was at my friends home and we were in his yard goofing around when he thought it would be funny to show me his tackle (if you know what I mean). I couldn't stop staring at it. And he didn't tuck it back in his pants right away. Infact, he dared me to suck it. I told him, "Only if we go in your house. I don't want anyone to see us and call the cops." He said, "will you really suck it?". To which I replied (kind of nervously), "Only if you don't tell anyone." Needless to say he was a horny young man like myself so we went in his house. He sat on his couch and pulled his pants and underwear down. I got on my knees in front of him and sucked his soft penis into my mouth. I was totally inexperienced at anything sexual so all I could think to do was suck it like it was a pacifier.  I didn't bob my head up or down or deepthroat it like I expertly do now. Either way it didn't matter, he got a full throbbing boner almost instantly. The feeling of his penis engorged in my mouth and responding to my ministrations has always stuck out in my head as being the first time in my life I felt truly good about myself. I was blissfully unaware of the world and all it's hate. All I knew was that I was making my friend feel good on the most intimate level possible. And that made me feel good. So good in fact my penis got so hard it hurt. And then I felt his foot start to rub against it as it strained against the fabric of my tidy whities (that was almost exclusively the only style of underwear boys wore back in the day). My penis felt like it had lightning bolts shooting through it. I undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down and my penis slapped against my belly. It felt amazing to be naked with a penis in my mouth throbbing away as I suckled on it. Then, I felt his socked foot make contact with my bare rock hard boner. The feeling was indescribable! It felt so good!! So there I was, on my knees, in my friends house with my pants down to my ankles, his sock covered foot gently rubbing my extremely sensitive erection,  his throbbing penis in my mouth. And the most intense, unbelievable feeling started to build up. Until I exploded with the very most incredible orgasm of my entire life!!!! My whole body was buzzing with pleasure. It took me a few minutes to recover from it. I continued suckling on my friends penis until he got close to climax. He did what a lot of guys do and finished himself by hand. I could tell he was floored by the intensity of his orgasm as well. He was slack jawed with his eyes closed and his head was laid back over the top of the couch as he almost gasped for breath. His chest was heaving and his penis kept throbbing long after he had shot his cum all over his shirt. From then on we would play and experiment with eachother. Those were some of the happiest and most care free times in my life. Thank you for asking that question. That memory brought me back.

#47 Oct 28, 2019 7:58:PM

handsumransum

Kissed another boy in the mouth when I was 7.

#48 Oct 29, 2019 4:39:AM

Vampire7

I was 12, he said come and sleep over and we would fuck.  I was uneducated in sex so in his bed with the moonlight as light we laid naked he taught me how to kiss his ass as he did mine and then his hard cock sodomized me and all I could say was fuck me all you want I am your slave...

#49 Oct 29, 2019 3:48:PM

FemiDemiluv

The first gay experience was with my Martial Art Sensi..I was just a young Sophmore in high school and heard about this Karate Champion so after seeing all the early Kung Fu, Five Fingers of Death amounst many other silly low budgit bullshit, I captivated by Lee, Norris ect. So after we had our last class , training it was friday, spring time and so let's party. My instructer broke out six bottles of home made rice wine. I had never drank so I was uncertain, but took a swallow and another...I drank down the bottle..lights out! Hammered sweet like twink! And way I recall 0! All I recall was kissing someone as they lay on me, feeling my balls and cock. Was I dreaming!? Nope, well I was ass naked and now aware that I was being taken by this man. He looked at me with some fear, hey I am sorry, I stopped him and said, I always fantizie have sex with older men. I just laid there and starred at the ceiling. I rolled over closer to him, laid my head on his chest kissing his nipples and stroking his very large creature. Then I sucked him off. My first time

#50 Nov 01, 2019 3:17:AM

Vampire7

I was 12, I learned how to take a dick in my mouth and gag till the cum came on my face, top that

#51 Nov 09, 2019 7:05:AM

publicjerker

The spring after I turned 16 my one aunt died. My parents made arrangements with the school so I could go and help my uncle on his farm. He was my mom's younger brother and was only 10 years or so older than me. When I got there he was very sad which was to be expected. He would wear a brave face during the day but I heard him crying in his room after we went to bed.

I ended up taking care of the house, cooking,  cleaning  etc. as my part of helping him. That was okay with me  but I was willing to do actual farming stuff.

Things were going okay. I had been there about a month and decided to try talking to him about my aunt. He flew into a rage backhanded me and went to his room, slamming his door. I cleaned myself up including a bloody lip and went to bed. In the middle of the night I awoke to my uncle getting into bed with me. He apologized for losing his temper. Before I knew it he was kissing me and grinding his hard cock into my crotch. Suffice it to say he fucked me and jerked me off.

After that I slept in his bed, we fucked often. He taught me how to deep throat his cock. Eventually sucked my cock but never let me fuck him. It was a great 6 months. He is now remarried and acts like it never happened... but I remember. ?

Last edited by publicjerker (Nov 09, 2019 7:07:AM)

#52 Nov 12, 2019 2:08:AM

jimmy032589

Played doctor with neighbor boy.  Both 13, but he was more mature and I was a late bloomer.  He would be very serious about acting like the doctor and give me a long exam ... getting me really horny.

#53 Nov 16, 2019 2:48:AM

silber

I'd always known that for some odd reason I liked both boys and girls when growing up.  My first time I kinda chalk up to a dry run was when I was 9 and the other boy was 8.  He was a blonde headed boy and kinda cute.  More than anything I wanted to be friends with him as he did live right across the hall from me in the apartment building we lived in.  I think by this age I knew what I liked, but didn't understand why - hell, I liked girls too, but not having any brothers I felt this desperate need to have a bonding friendship with another boy.  Anyways, I managed to have him spend the night and we both slept out in what was the den.  We were both curious and had planned to do the "show me yours" after everyone had gone to sleep, but being so young we both zonked out early.  I do recall that, much later that night when everyone was asleep, I woke up and decided that that was the time to do it, but he was quite sleepy and not quite up to it, but he did let me pull his pj bottoms down a bit to expose his ass while I briefly laid on top of him with my dick between his butt cheeks.  And that was it.  I did get him to come over one evening to take a bath with me, but both of our moms were in the bathroom with us, so any plans for funny business were scuttled.

It wouldn't be until three years later when I had what I considered to be my first real experience.  My family moved back to the U.S. and to a state in the northeast.  Our house was a three story affair - furnished basement, living level and then the bedrooms upstairs.  There was this neighbor boy who was about a year and half younger than I that I became friends with.  One day during the summer we'd gone down into the basement to watch TV - it was mid afternoon and the cartoons were on.  As I turned on the TV, my friend asked me if I wanted to compare dicks and I said, "Sure, but after this one cartoon show was over."  (yes, for a 12 year old cartoons were still quite important way back then).  After the show was over, I stood up, turned off the TV and then it was kinda like...ok, what do we do now?  We sorta giggled and then pulled down our shorts.  We were both hard and naturally the first thing we did was sword fight.  After a bit of that, then we just sorta groped each others dick and balls.  I knew this was something I liked, so I was able to do this quite a few more times with him over the next year.  We did progress to sucking each other, but it was more like placing each others dicks in our mouths and not really sucking. 

My family would then move again for the last time, this time to the southwest.  As luck would have it, the family next door had a boy who was a year younger than I.  The house we moved into had a pool, so yeah, as a 13 year old I was seeing the pool as a gateway to a bit of fun.  Sure enough, a bit of fun was initiated, but not by me - it was by the boy next door!  The neighbor boy was pretty good looking - he had very light brown skin, brown eyes and black hair - and  I did find myself attracted to him a bit.  So, one summer night we're in the pool messing around and being stupid as young boys are want to be and he tells me to look under the water.  Now, here's the thing, I had worn glasses at the time so I wasn't wearing them when I was in the pool splashing about.  When I did go underwater, I was wearing a face mask.  Even though my vision was a little blurry, I could quite clearly see that he'd pulled his dick out from the one leg side of his bathing suit.  It looked a pretty good size, but I wasn't quick enough to reach out and grab it.  There was one other time when he and I were wrestling between our houses and he had me pinned - at which point he pulled down the top of his shorts and exposed his dick a bit.  This bit of fun was cut short due to his grandma calling out for him.  There was one other time where I think there was a potential for a bit of fun.  I'd gone over to his house to see if he wanted to come over and swim.  We both went to his bedroom (door closed) and I sat there on the floor of his room reading though a comic while he changed.  I had this feeling that he'd been standing not too far from me without wearing anything but a shirt....I can remember my heart really pounding and me thinking, "Do I look up to see if he's naked?"  It felt like he was taking an awful long time to just put on his bathing suit.  So...yeah...potential dick chance missed right there.

#54 Nov 16, 2019 3:59:AM

Dom4CyberSub

Nine years old and my family belonged to this Club where I was part of this small swim program. Our coaches were relaxed and cool letting us hang with them in their office. I was taken in by one since he knew my father was an alcoholic not giving a shit about me while there. He use to wrestle with me in the pool, locker room and get very close in a speedo or nude. He got hard, I played with it, he played with mine and didn't bat an eyelash. 6 months of molestation and other massaging then I got a new coach. I knew but didn't know at that time I was into men.

The first time I had a real choice in: I kissed a guy in middle school and enjoyed it.

#55 Nov 16, 2019 7:37:PM

Christof

Stroked by a neighbor

#56 Feb 17, 2020 9:48:PM

shastaman

I sucked a cock.

#57 Feb 20, 2020 1:41:AM

nealohara

The first gay thing I did was watch the Wizard of Oz

#58 Feb 22, 2020 2:03:AM

FarmerBearNZ

Sang along to YMCA.

#59 Feb 22, 2020 2:10:AM

brudder

FarmerBearNZ wrote:

Sang along to YMCA.

I about pissed laughing....Best Answer..Yet.. LMAO

#60 Feb 22, 2020 1:02:PM

coffeeTed

I was a unicorn for Halloween when i was 8.