he gets pissed when i getb excited a littlebbit

#22 Apr 05, 2018 1:01:PM

boyo

Re: Staying soft at nudist camps

u might get me then thnx

#23 Mar 31, 2019 4:06:PM

nudist6cut

Been to many nude beaches and nudist camps. Not seen guys getting hard. But yet again, that's why we have towels. I have seen, however, at Sandyhook, the guys standing on the beach talking would hit their cocks to keep them from getting too small. Hehe.

#24 Feb 23, 2020 11:49:PM

DadBoyBadBoy

I am trying to be more comfortable with having an erection at nudist locations, several times I have seen a black dude with a raging boner at Haulover and I am always so proud of his calm and respectful nature, he is usually chatting up a woman or two, but seems to lake the shame so many of us feel, a boner is a boner, if it is proving offensive to someone or dangerous to someone then maybe with that information we can direct it in another direction, but from what I have seen is the drama usually lies in our own heads and people may be more comfortable with erections in nudist settings than one might think alone. That said I have been arrested a couple of times now, three actually, nude or particularly nude each time, some drugs were involved, but I am bringing this up just to point out that being naked in general public spaces is not always allowed.

In other news I am seeking cheapo room to rent in the bay area, if you hear of anything please let me know!

#25 Feb 23, 2020 11:56:PM

temp0070a

White man penis be so small. You don't hear anyone saying they are afraid of it.