Menu Close Menu

Forum

Should I trim my chest for another guy? / Bears, Cubs & Otters / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 11, 2017 3:46:AM

hippieboy

Should I trim my chest for another guy?

So, I'm sorta dating this guy that loves my hairy chest but he wants me to trim it back. He says the hair keeps getting in his mouth when he chews on my nipples smile. Would any of you trim your hair for another guy?

#2 Dec 11, 2017 12:51:PM

Campbell12

Re: Should I trim my chest for another guy?

I trim my chest hair. It always grows back. Maybe give it a try, see if he likes it, and if you like it. My guess is, it grows back pretty quickly for you, too.

#3 Dec 11, 2017 10:28:PM

TheGayGene

Maybe you could just shorten the hair around the nipples and then blend it in with the surrounding hair... that way they won't get stuck in his mouth.

#4 Dec 12, 2017 11:15:AM

adam1999

oh my gosh, please do not ever trim your chest hair!  Hair on a man's body is the most awesome thing in the world! Let it grow! Let it grooooowwwwww!!!!

#5 Dec 12, 2017 1:02:PM

CoachJtx

adam1999 wrote:

oh my gosh, please do not ever trim your chest hair!  Hair on a man's body is the most awesome thing in the world! Let it grow! Let it grooooowwwwww!!!!

Now, I'll be singing that variation of "let it snow" for the next few hours wink

#6 Dec 12, 2017 11:17:PM

RIPESWEATY

Dude, your chest with all that swirly sexy hair is amazeballs!  Don't you DARE trim or shave an inch!  You are one hot fucker!  and you need to remind him that sex involves lots of hairy spots, and if a hair in is teeth is that much of an inconvenience then he needs to get over it!

#7 Dec 14, 2017 10:54:PM

braxious

personally I would never shave, however, a little trim if you are overly bearish might work

#8 Dec 17, 2017 4:40:PM

robert50

No, If he liked you with the hair when he met you, he should not ask you to change it. Only change something it if its medically necessary.

#9 Dec 28, 2017 12:02:AM

otterbear

I would not shave it completely.
You could trim it a little.  See what is a reasonable compromise. 
But natural is the best

#10 Jan 01, 2018 12:57:AM

colbyqt1

ABSOLUTELY NOT! you are who you are and if someone doesn't like it, " TO F....KING BAD" that's why someone should be attracted to you in the 1st place, sight on seen!

Cheers!

#11 Jan 01, 2018 3:38:AM

mrnewjersey

I say "yes" trim it. Being in a relationship is about making sacrifices. It's not that big of a deal. However, an example would be if you asked him to do something such as to stop shaving the hair off around his cock area then he should comply. It has to be both of you working as a team with the mindset of allowing the other to have the best joy in bed. Sounds like the relationship is being tested.

#12 Jan 03, 2018 3:56:PM

Shave it all off.  See how he likes it.  As it grows back have him let you kmow what length is best for him.

#13 Apr 26, 2018 4:34:PM

I would probably just shave a bit around the nipples that way he has the best of both worlds.

#14 May 22, 2020 9:43:AM

JayR

I think it is a good idea to shave a bit around the nipples just to make it more comfortable for your bf. but generally let it grow the way it does wink