Menu Close Menu

Forum

Naked hiking on remote trails / Nudists & Naturalist / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 25, 2019 7:25:PM

nudist6cut

Naked hiking on remote trails

Anyone out there like to hike naked on remote trails? Last summer I hike naked on a 5 mile trail at state park in Oregon coast. And lumber road west of Seattle. Also hiked in the Colorado north of Crested butte.

#2 Mar 25, 2019 7:28:PM

nudistguy6

Re: Naked hiking on remote trails

Hiked a couple of times stark naked in the woods and absolutely loved it. Great feeling being in nature totally nude!

#3 Mar 29, 2019 12:29:AM

runningjc

been there, done that many times. I'm careful about when and where I hike naked and haven't been caught yet but have come close a couple times.

#4 Mar 29, 2019 1:45:AM

Alexdancer02

I haven't actually done it but I think about it very much. In fact my fantasy is a naked camping and hiking trip.  Several days out in nature with no clothes and hopefully a hot sexy guy with whom I can share the experience.

#5 Mar 29, 2019 10:45:PM

mwguy73

I have when I was younger.   I enjoyed my naked wilderness excursions. . .

#6 Jul 04, 2020 3:38:AM

bobbiebi

i lpve just syriping off and going bush walking

#7 Jul 04, 2020 7:14:PM

temp0070a

now i can't get the mental image of you people hiking in the woods like a scene from Deliverance....bugs buzzing all round your sweaty balls and weener and only god knows what's going on in the back.

#8 Jul 04, 2020 8:27:PM

pteridophyte

Only when I was a kid - 19 -20 ish and that was more "dare you" kinda stuff - so fun in all the right ways

#9 Jul 06, 2020 6:00:PM

mwguy73

Its been a long time for me.  I did alot when younger, but it seems harder to find a good place to do it anymore.    I have a wide range of public lands around here but game cameras are so prevalent now.  But really miss being in the outdoors sans clothing

#10 Jul 07, 2020 8:20:AM

FarmerBearNZ

The advantage of owning a large farm. All the hiking trails are private and all mine.

#11 Jul 07, 2020 8:35:PM

navyboy

I remember when I was a teen hiking around a lake in town naked.  It was so exhilarating to feel the freedom from clothes.  As your typical couldn't help but be hard either.  Thinking there was no one around sat on a rock and started jerking off when a guy came out of no where and sat down next to me. He pulled down his shorts and joined in.  What an experience first time hiking naked.

#12 Nov 23, 2020 7:05:AM

Love hiking naked and do it as often as possible. Love the feel of the sun on my typically hidden parts smile

#13 Nov 24, 2020 5:56:PM

navyboy

A few years ago i found a trail here in CT where i hiked for a few hours, not sure the distance, naked.  While hiking the trail i crossed paths with another guy who was also hiking naked and we joined up hiking.  Had a long walk with him and some good conversation which got us both hard.

#14 Nov 28, 2020 4:39:AM

hungspeedodad

Great feeling being naked outdoors. Hiked many times either naked or in a jock or speedo. Surprising the number of like minded guy you can meet on the right trails.