Menu Close Menu

Forum

What's up Bromies :) / Introduce Yourself! / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 03, 2021 2:22:PM

DLRNO

What's up Bromies :)

Hey everyone,

It's been over a year since I joined; Not much has changed since visiting the last time however I recently have ended a new relationship which disappointingly lasted less than a year which is unfortunate. Normally when I join a new relationship, the goals are to be long-term not speedy gonzales quick after realizing that you want to hoe around but don't want an open relationship and leaving me with blue balls all week. Dick.

Anyways.. I'm back, i'm 27 years of age and changed a lot in body structure from the first time I joined. Back then I was 200lbs but now I'm 160lbs and also came from being a good kid to a more matured version of what my ex boyfriend was. The carbon copy of my horny self when I was 18 years of age; Bondage and new kinks are still my favorite thing to do and I am still a hard worker. I run deliveries for Door Dash, GrubHub and worked various customer service gigs for GreatCall and Blackhawk network and more importantly am trying to be sober as i transition into a new period of my life.

I live in Los Angeles now, used to be in Reno nevada for 4 years until recently. I'd like to meet new people and make new friends, am no longer introverted as I used to be.
Hope you're all staying safe through this pandemic.

That's all for now,
Cheers!

T9nCWEF.jpg

Last edited by DLRNO (Feb 03, 2021 2:25:PM)