Menu Close Menu

Forum

Cut or Uncut (Page 2) / Fetish / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#21 Mar 06, 2018 10:10:PM

licks1

Re: Cut or Uncut

Doc. I don't know you, but I'm uncut and I think any other uncut man would agree that so long as they clean their genitals, most, if not ALL of the issues you describe are quite easily abated and avoided. To read your 'dissertation', any cut man would be thinking that ALL uncut men are disease-ridden and unhealthy. Might do well to voice your opinion using fewer words.

#22 Mar 08, 2018 6:58:PM

braxious

im really liking the comments and responses to my question,  keep them coming

#23 Apr 14, 2018 10:52:PM

Scallylad

I’m cut. Got cut as an adult my hood was too tight.

I luv the look of my knob now. However I do prefer uncut. A nice smelly cheesy uncut knob ??

#24 Apr 18, 2018 2:49:AM

SFDadBear

Cut (and pierced) here.

Much prefer uncut cock. My dad's uncut and I wonder WTF he was thinking when I was born.

#25 Apr 18, 2018 2:13:PM

Col

Hi col ere I love big long fat gay cock big nob

#26 May 18, 2018 7:00:PM

okboykevin

im cut, cousin is cut, brother is cut....only saw one uncut one in my life..that was in the hs showers....looked weird...

#27 May 19, 2018 1:08:AM

Shmando

I am uncut.  I don’t have a preference, I think both are sexy.  Growing up I used to hate being uncut, felt like the odd man out and wanted to be cut.  Now that I’m older, I’ve grown to love it and wouldn’t change a thing.  I was left uncut for family reasons, despite my dad being cut, my parents were hippies and wanted me to be left natural.

#28 May 30, 2018 12:28:AM

hungdoc2

In response to your comments: most uncut men do not take care of penile hygiene. They always pull the foreskin over their penis head after sex and sometimes don't even pull it back to urinate. Their white blood cells, called Helper cells, under the foreskin, scavenge bacteria and can allow viruses to multiply when they destruct,  releasing the virus. This reaction causes an increased risk of herpes, HIV and various fungal infections. Men with foreskins that are too long and cover the head of the penis, can lead to  dead cells accumulating... this is what gay men call cheese.... it is actually a carcinogen and smells like dead tissue. Uncut men can develop cancer of the penis when they age, this cancer never occurs in uncut men. Also the sexual partners of uncut men have more STD's then cut men. I am providing medical factual information, not saying that this is a matter of sexual preference. OF course,  uncut men think everything is fine, until they get circumcised, which has happened within the group in this chat, and then they notice the difference. Cut penises smell and taste better, but everyone has a different preference.

Uncut men have to realize that there is a reason that babies have been circumcised for almost 4000 years. Cut babies have far less problems than uncut babies, when it comes to urinary tract infections and penile fungal overgrowth. Again, when Canada had lots of money, all boys were automatically circumcised,  but that ended about a decade ago when money was short. A few religions still circumcise their sons at different ages and some primitive tribes even do it in a less than hygienic manner yet there seem to less problems in the males.

It is the responsibility of parents to circumcise their sons, especially if the father is also circumcised. If it is not done, various penile problems such as increased sensitivity and premature ejaculation along with fungal infections and rashes, which eventually can drive a few men to become circumcised. The foreskin itself plays no role in sensitivity, the nerve endings are all in the penis. The foreskin is just a band of skin that directs the formation of the glans or head of the penis in the uterus. Both circumcised and uncircumcised men have the same penile sensitivity in clinical studies and enjoy sex equally. Also some women refuse to provide oral sex to their uncut partners due to the unclean smell. While it is true that most men can clean under the foreskin when showering, not all foreskins can be pulled back and the condition called phimosis becomes a medical problem leading to adult circumcision.

Last edited by hungdoc2 (Jun 02, 2018 11:28:PM)

#29 Jun 08, 2018 3:53:PM

justabidad

I was cut since birth and always wanted to be uncut a couple of years ago I started to stretch my foreskin and now for 90 % of the time my head is covered

#30 Jun 12, 2018 1:40:AM

Darkdragon1

semi cut

#31 Jun 18, 2018 5:06:AM

skywalker

I had goofy kind of parents I guess.  They taught me how to keep an uncut cock clean.  It just seemed natural to pull the foreskin back while urinating and the hygiene bit as well just made sense.  I remember when I saw another uncut guy piss through his foreskin though and I said "....does your mama even like you?!" 

I prefer uncut but whats going on in that head upstairs is a little more important that other head.

#32 Jun 18, 2018 7:33:AM

horti55

i am uncut, with a long foreskin.
i had a frenectomy in my 20's so now i can wear it forwards or back!
i prefer uncut but hey it does not really matter.
given the choice i would like the foreskin shortening so it only just covered my cock when flaccid

#33 Dec 28, 2020 10:53:PM

JimmyJam

I'm uncut and don't really care if someone is cut or not.

#34 Dec 28, 2020 11:28:PM

FarmingDane

I am cut, I  prefer guys who are uncut just because the CBT is so much more fun, well it is for me. Other than my  own perversions,  no real  preference.

#35 Dec 29, 2020 3:11:AM

SFDadBear

Cut and always regretted it. My dad is uncut.

#36 Dec 29, 2020 6:31:PM

se77061

I am uncut. I have a preference for uncut, but it's not a dealbreaker. I wouldn't want to be circumcised.

#37 Mar 06, 2021 10:47:PM

dilater

cut myself wish I wasn't find un cut cock a special treat flavor wise not into raunchy uncleaned uncut but a few hours after washing the natural special taste treat is just right

Last edited by dilater (Mar 06, 2021 10:48:PM)

#38 Mar 07, 2021 3:37:AM

nealohara

Circumcision has led to a worldwide shortage of smegma.