You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 26, 2019 11:02:AM

666Sandi

mutual rub, lick, suck, fuck

bottom and top

#2 May 09, 2019 9:21:AM

Wantitnow998

Re: mutual rub, lick, suck, fuck

imWant something. For her. She wants to watch me with man. Not as bad as I want it. Her land
3 friends. Damn. Can’t stand the thought. We all hangI out.  Need you to have big cock and be aggressive.  She’s a talker and makes it hot. She will have me begging to duck your duck. Never did it but want it so bad   I’ll go insane feeling it get hard in my mouth.  I wanna watch is the girls watch me.  I’m gonnanmak you. Fuck my face groaning. My hand stroking my hard ass cock. I will give them a show stroking myself. They will know how bad I want your cock. My ass is so tight. Only wife’s dildo once.  With her friends. An 19 year old Mexican girl brought strap on and fucked me. Hurt at First but then started cumming. 3 times in row.  I was fucking better than I’ve had. Screaming begging stayed hard cause it was so good. New that day I wanted a man. Nic e cock to fuck me. Really want domination by 3. Good looking men. All of them big ass cocks.  To afraid myself but dream of room with 3 men I’m looking at 1. His cock is huge. Drives me wild.  He throws me down pulls shorts.  Damn his cock. Can’t take eyes off. Want it   Grabs head and slides cock in my mouth
Immediately get hard and stroking. Your moaning. Your cock is huge. 2 guys see how good and take off shorts. I reach for them.  My dream.  The girls walk in. Scared I pull away.  No way you want.  I want that ddick so bad I’m sucking like you never fealt. The girls immediately say damn. Look at him. Little do they know they just got me hotter.  I want them there. I’m taking turns now. All you got huge cocks but you 91/2 thick and y’all are so hard. My wife asked me if I thought I was sucking yalls cock good you said so good I was the. Only one from now. Then asked if I wanted fucked.  Omg fuck yes.  Made me beg  please slides your cock inside me. Couldn’t wait.  I know you was gonna love my ass and I wanted your huge hard cock inside me fuckng me slow.  I wanted to scream beg fuck you back.  And I knew I was gonna leav you feeling like crazy.  As soon as you g t inside me I’ll start cumming. Begging fuck me.  Girls will be playing with there
Pussy except The 18 yr old.  She’ll be holding my legs apart watching every second as your huge cock slides in me. She will also be stroking me.  My girl likes control and ask you how good myass feels and of course Itour moaning loud you so stupid fucking good. Th y going insane hearing me scream as I’m tucking Cummings again. Beg you to pulll out alll I way and slide in deep and fuck me like that. My ass is in the air and I’m rocking   Fuck me harded now.  So fucking incredible. God I’ve wanted this so bad. Know I’m use to it. Damn gimme that fat ass huge cock inside me I’m begging now.  Looking at your face I know you have never fealt or been fucked like this.  Oh god fuck me.  You know pull out and slam all the way inside me I scream loud start cumming agai and don’t stop for 3 minutes.  Your tucking my right ass and I’m rocking and grinding.  You are so load to. Screaming how good my ass is and I’m fucking like something you never had.  Your knew I would be awesome.  I’ve wanted so bad.   On girl ask if you ready to cum.   Your slamming into me.  Your cock is so fucking hard and huge in me.  My girl is sucking the other 2. And they cumming.  Mexican girl. Puts my hand on my dick and tells me to stroke myself and cum when you do.  Everyone is watching us.  Some else comes in and imm out of his clothes. His cock is so nice. Long and thick. Looks at us and hears us and knows it was fucking good. But now over.  I’m screaming but his cock has got me.  I fucking want it.  He knows too. He looks but knows he wants me. You pull upturn and slam alll the way we inside now start fucking hard. Damn duck me. As he puts him s cock you n my mouth.  God I want it. He’s young hot and going nuts me sucking.  You slam me and scream. Your coming. I’m ducking you so hard back. Omg gonna give me that. I can feel it. God you follow ducking me hard and deep. I can feel come inside me. Girls hold my legs apart and watch as you pulll all the way out then go hard and deeep. You coming so hard still then when you hit deep that’s it. I come again hard and beg you to fuck me harded.  Harder. We still coming  both us screaming all the girls are gonna bet me watching you pound into my tight ass. So tight you can see it. You tell them how good it feels but they know cause we still coming. God it feels so good in my ass    Wow. That’s what I want. God please fuck me with that huge dick

#3 May 10, 2019 1:41:AM

WHAT THE HELL???

#4 May 10, 2019 7:41:PM

salsaman

WTF !

#5 May 11, 2019 6:27:AM

azbooboo

Now that's a fantasy

#6 May 24, 2019 7:35:AM

Mmm sounds hot

#7 Mar 10, 2021 11:07:AM

Subkink

Anyone with a big dick wanna dominate me? I been craving it. Maybe 2 bbc have their way with me. Maybe 3? I just want a big long cock in my mouth and then my ass. Im not a topper I loooooove the bottom.